AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES
If you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness, then you may be eligible to receive a cash advance against your life insurance policy’s death benefit. Referred to as an Accelerated Death Benefit or Living Benefits rider, this feature can provide you with the cash you need while still preserving part of your life insurance policy’s death benefit for your family. Our Free Report will help you answer the following questions:
– Does my policy have an accelerated death benefit rider?
– How much of a cash advance am I eligible to receive?
– Do I qualify for an accelerated death benefit?
– How do I correctly file my claim?
– What are my options if my claim is rejected?
Click on the link below to download your Free Report.